[Lazarus] Project Improvement Help - YANA(Yet Another Network Analyzer)

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Wed Apr 29 18:45:35 CEST 2015

Il 28/04/2015 22:38, Euller Pereira ha scritto:
> But the first problem is that I can't even compile the code provided
> by the author, because it uses Kylix compatibility-only units for
> Linux, libc and kernelioctl, and it relies on a specific dll of
> Windows, IP Helper DLL. Therefore, this fact locks the software to
> Windows and Linux running on a i386 platform.

Most of the stuff which used to be in the Kylix-compatibility units is
now available in fpc cross-platform version in units such as BaseUnix.
Non cross-platform identifiers have been renamed to cross-platform ones
by prepending an "fp" to the name. So you will not have anymore a
"select" function but an "fpselect" function instead.
A patient search on fpc sources for the identifiers left unsatisfied if
you remove libc and other Kylix-only dependencies, should reveal most of
what you need.

Giuliano