[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.4 review

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Apr 30 21:54:05 CEST 2015

> This website seems a bit weird. I went to have a look at the article and
> the page was blank. Now I always uses the excellent "noscript" to
> protect me from some of more nasty aspects of the internet and this was
> clearly blocking something. Looking at the HTML, comes up with things like:

It's just wordpress, using a common template and some plugins to create a layout dynamically. Maybe that those need a lot of javascript and are not that nice.

> It seems like the author does not want us to view the site unless we let
> javascript run. Why? Sorry, but I am a bit paranoid when it comes to web
> security.

The site has been setup by our cms-supplier. For me it's not important enough to spend any time on it's internal design. That takes only time. It works, maybe not entirely how I would want it to, but it's good enough.

But I'm sorry to hear that there are people who can not read it due to this, but it's just a simple site with some content, nothing to spend too much time on...

Regards,

Joost.