[Lazarus] Editor not syntax highlighting certain unit

Thu Aug 13 17:50:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm running Lazarus 1.5 r48959 FPC 2.6.4 x86_64-linux-gtk 2, and every
day I get this issue a couple of times - not always. I open a unit, but
Lazarus simply doesn't apply any syntax highlighting.  No idea why.
There isn't any object pascal syntax errors as the units compile just fine.

I then have to manually select the popup menu and select Object Pascal
as the highlighter and it works fine again. Closing the unit and opening
it again doesn't solve the problem. It always happens with specific
units too - I can reproduce the issue at will. Restarting Lazarus also
makes no difference.

Anybody else seen this, or have ideas why this would happen?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/