[Lazarus] Lazarus for mobile development?

Chavoux Luyt chavoux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 12:55:29 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

I need to know if I can use Lazarus for mibile development on Android,
Windows mobile and iOS (iPhone)?

I currently use a program (written in Delphi, I think) that runs only on
Android and Windows mobile (and Palm OS?) called CyberTracker, which uses
MS access (.MDB) files to store both the data and the structure of the app
which will run on the mobile device. It is easy to use for creating an
"app" for data collection with GPS readings and pictures. Unfortunately it
does'nt run on iPhones (and I have users who need Mac and iPhone versions).

Would Lazarus be a good choice to write native apps for these mobile
devices? I have done some mobile development in Visual Studio in the past,
but only for Wndows devices. (And I have done some "real" embedded
development in C and assembler, but have almost no knowledge of the best
cross-platform mobile development options).

Thanks for any advice or useful links!

Cheers,
Chavoux