[Lazarus] Editor toolbar changes ?

Tue Aug 4 14:24:01 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-04 13:11, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Personal preferences differ. I did not realize it was so crucial for somebody.
> I thought only Graeme uses it. :)

So I don't count. :)

> However it may be easier to fix than I first though. The Search menu
> already has a menu section for the Jump ... commands.

If the combobox could be added again, I too would be very grateful. I
mostly used the default button behaviour (jump to implementation -
without having to open the combobox), but on occasion I used the other
options too. Adding 5 buttons with no captions are too much, and finding
them on occasion in the Search sub-menu wastes too much time.

I hard-coded that "Jump To" combobox for a reason. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/