[Lazarus] Close tabs on double click

Frederic Da Vitoria davitofrg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:55:50 CEST 2015

> Hi,
> middle button/wheel click isn't enough? Works almost everywhere in windows
> and linux afaik.
>
> Václav Valíčekvaclav at valicek.name
>
> Dne 6.8.2015 v 18:37 Aradeonas napsal(a):
>
> Hi,
>
> Is this option available? It very easy to use and good,I think CNWizard
> for Delphi have this option and its very good.
> If there isnt is there any close button for faster closing that right
> click and close?!

I never use this command, I am not personally interested, but how do you do
a middle button / wheel click on a touch pad? Or with a trackball? And I
don't see how you could do it on a Mac either (but I confess I only use my
daughter's Mac to launch a song or a movie).

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org