[Lazarus] An online package manager

Aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:14:11 CEST 2015

Thank you for the explanation Graeme.
I think its better to archive each version in Lazarus host or a central
is better way but get them when updated from the source so prevent
problems like availability , think as as a sync central, because as I
saw always be here and stable is a major points of Lazarus and one of
the reason I like it so much,it always there for you ;) .
About users probably we can use forum users info but let see what
happen.

The most important part is it make easy to use packages and sharing them
so increase the power of community and get more attention on each other
work and attract new users to this brilliant space ;)

I'm researching about all same services ,next make plan and structure
after reading exist codes and then invite every people that want work on
some part of this if they want.

For now I'm interested in community opinions so keep them in mind while
the researching and planning.

Regards,
Ara

--