[Lazarus] What lines of a project run

Mon Aug 10 19:54:38 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-10 18:35, Aradeonas wrote:
> I dont know much about compilers but when it know
> what lines it run and debug so it can write it some where.

You could accomplish what you want (I think) with a minor tweak to
fpprofiler [https://github.com/graemeg/fpprofiler].

fpprofiler is a "poor mans profiler" written in Object Pascal. It
inserts profiling lines in your source code. You then compiler and run
it, which generates profile output which you could process later. It
shouldn't be hard to tweak the profile output to instead output the
execution order.

Because it inserts profiling lines in your code, it adjusts the line
numbers, but for profiling [and I think want you want], that shouldn't
matter much.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/