[Lazarus] Strange interaction between combox and IniPropStorage

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Aug 13 09:24:05 CEST 2015

El 12/08/15 a les 16:37, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:

> Definitely a regression: I just had to modify an old program (where this
> feature worked) and it doesn't work anymore :-(
> At least the workaround seems to do the job.

It's not a regression, it's probably always been there, but I manually
called SaveProperties previously, but since the IniPropstorage does it
automatically, I removed my call.
*However* it calls it when the form is being freed, and in that case the
combobox returns the previous itemindex, not the changed one.
I added a comment and a couple of possible patches in the bugreport.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007