[Lazarus] Editor not syntax highlighting certain unit

Thu Aug 13 20:40:58 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-13 18:59, Martin Frb wrote:
> It should look at the extension (the configured extensions are on the
> color page of the IDE options)
> It might (I am not sure) store info in the session (lps, lpi).

Ah, the problem was in the .lps file. For some reason I had loads of
files with <SyntaxHighlighter ...> information defined - not all units
though. Very weird, and I don't even know how you do something like
that. I quickly ran through the whole .lps file and deleted all the
<SyntaxHighlighter ...> lines and now the units display as expected.

      <Unit25>
        <Filename Value="tcdbdecorator.pp"/>
        <IsPartOfProject Value="True"/>
        <EditorIndex Value="2"/>
        <WindowIndex Value="1"/>
        <SyntaxHighlighter Value="Text"/>
        <UsageCount Value="144"/>
        <Loaded Value="True"/>
      </Unit25>

Many thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/