[Lazarus] While starting IDE, lazarus lock, without nay error

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Aug 15 17:06:16 CEST 2015

I can not be sure, I'm nearly goes mad.
in 49639 from terminal, run make then lazbuild then start IDE all of
them is okey. My project builded in IDE and can debug it. just for check
try build IDE from IDE's "Tool" menu, builded lazarus packages then my
packs, but locked again. I'm terminate lazarus from system monitor. not
sure but I think startlazarus freezing. after 49645 IDE locked or in IDE
my project lock while compiling.
A few second ago I reset to macbook, and retry build IDE r49639 from
"tool" menu I saw "Build IDE: Success" in messages window and all of
theme is green, but locked again.