[Lazarus] While starting IDE, lazarus lock, without nay error

Wed Aug 19 13:33:08 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-19 11:51, Aradeonas wrote:

> Why?

The list is never ending. Walled Garden mentality, more like iOS than a
desktop, keyboard shortcuts kill me, keyboard layout drives me nuts
(vital keys completely missing too), single menu causes more mouse
clicks, over complicated "app bundles" (some Linux attempts did a better
job), don't like the UI widgets etc.

FreeBSD + X11 + JWM + Filco Majestouch2 keyboard (dvorak) = heaven  ;-)

Apple hardware is very good though - but so is my custom built workstation.

My personal opinion is that OSX (and all things Apple) is more for
service consumers than service creators. But this is for a discussion
somewhere else.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/