[Lazarus] multi step dialog

Wed Aug 19 14:24:19 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-18 22:41, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> Regarding a TDirectory class I think the properties are the same. The
> difference is it's a very commen use case to read directories and files
> into acontainer.

Also take a look inside tiOPF's tiUtils.pas unit. There are lots of gems
in there.

 https://github.com/graemeg/tiopf/blob/tiopf2/Core/tiUtils.pas#L216

  // Copy all the directories, starting at AStartDir to the StringList
ADirList
  procedure tiDirectoryTreeToStringList(const AStartDir: string; const
ADirList: TStringList; ARecurse: boolean);

  // Copy all the files, from the directory AStartDir, matching the
wildcard AWildCard
  // to the stringList slResult
  procedure tiFilesToStringList(const AStartDir, AWildCard: string;
const AResults : TStringList; const ARecurse : boolean);

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/