[Lazarus] Lazarus for mobile development?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:33:16 CEST 2015

Am 20.08.2015 16:48 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 08/20/2015 12:55 PM, Chavoux Luyt wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I need to know if I can use Lazarus for mibile development on Android,
Windows mobile and iOS (iPhone)?

>> I currently use a program (written in Delphi, I think) ...
>

> The next generation of "Windows Mobile" seem to be "Windows IOT Core" (or
based on same, which is based on Windows 10).

Please stop confusing things. The old Windows Mobile was an OS geared
towards PDAs/smartphones, while the base system Windows CE is/was a general
embedded OS. For Windows 10 the OS geared towards smartphones is Windows 10
Mobile while Windows IOT Core is for embedded systems in general.

Regards,
Sven