[Lazarus] How to add & change application EnvironmentList ?

Petr Hložek petr at petrhlozek.cz
Thu Aug 27 15:25:45 CEST 2015

My app has also 64bit support and works. I use setenv also in 64bit system
but only in linux. Maybe that is the problem. The link I sent before, was
from old source code.

I use this unit to disable Ubuntu scrollbars using LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR
variable. It doesn't use libc unit in uses but loads it directly from so
file.

https://github.com/ok2cqr/cqrlog/blob/master/src/uScrollBars.pas

Petr