[Lazarus] Lazarus applications as webpaged

DougC doug at moosemail.net
Sun Aug 30 22:49:34 CEST 2015

Michael-

Thanks for doing this work. I am also very interested in it!

---- On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 16:21:18 -0400 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote ----

I have almost finishing writing a unit - which I will commit to FPC very
soon - that takes a *sample* json file and creates an object from it.
The object does not depend on anything, and contains code to stream it
from/to json in the format that was used to create it.

It should make consuming/producing REST services (using JSON, obviously) very easy.
I will integrate it in the jsonviewer application distributed with Lazarus.