[Lazarus] IDE Font

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:23:35 CET 2015

Can someone tell me before I create a fix, does there exist something
inside Lazarus to change the font of the controls which make up the Lazarus
IDE?

Purpose:

I lowered the desktop resolution in Raspbian from 1920x1080 to 1366x768.
Unfortunately at that smaller size the fonts being used by Lazarus (the
main menu, the tab captions, the component list, the components tree) are
far too big.

I don't see a way to change these fonts. If it's not possible I will write
a small IDE tool to change the fonts of these items dynamically.

Thank you for your attention.