[Lazarus] [offtopic] Debugger is not working...

William Ferreira williamoferreira at outlook.com
Wed Dec 16 11:41:25 CET 2015

Hi,

I got a problem that seems more related to Windows than Lazarus itself.

I simply can debug an application.

I'm using a notebook that cames with Windows 8. I've updated to W8.1 and to W10. After updating to W8.1, if I run a project via F9 key, I always get that message ('Hit stop and hope the best, we're pulling the plug', 'Failed to load application executable')

I thought updating lazarus should help but I got no success.

It heappens with all projects.

Is there a way check what is heappening?

Thanks.

William de Oliveira Ferreira

Programador Web/Desktop