[Lazarus] Procedure List in Lazarus IDE

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:58:51 CET 2015

I turned ProcedureList into a proper IDE window in r50908.
It is not ready yet. There are open issues, patches to solve them are welcome.

1. The window cannot be docked when AnchorDocking is installed. I have
not studied yet how to do it.

2. I replaced the filter edit and its handler code with
TListviewFilterEdit. Now the Objects Combobox does not affect the data
as it used to. Must be improved.

3. There is a weird issue in adding data to Objects Combobox.Items. It
was updated in FormCreate. Same duplicate class names get added to
Items many times but the list shows only one unique instance.
Now the same thing is done in FormShow and the list shows all
duplicates. Feels like a bug somewhere else.

I remember Graeme mentioned that some features broke or disappeared
during the years. I did not find the post any more but now would be a
good time to fix it.
What are the missing features?

Juha