[Lazarus] Detecting when decompiler is running

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:27:15 CET 2015

Am 04.12.2015 13:02 schrieb "Richard Mace" <richard.mace at gmail.com>:

> On 4 Dec 2015 09:48, "Sven Barth" <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Do you want to protect your whole application or only a specific part?
(e.g. a specific algorithm you don't want to disclose or the license
validation code)

> > Regards,
> > Sven
> >

> Hi Sven,
> I guess just the license checking part really.
> I am already using OnGuard but I was just thinking about maximising the
protection before its released.

I can't comment on how good OnGuard is regarding that, but the hints from
Marc Santhoff are definitely something and other than that I'd search for
C/C++ stuff as that can most likely be adapted for FPC.

Regards,
Sven