[Lazarus] Release Candidate 1 of Lazarus 1.6

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:16:19 CET 2015

Mattias,

I was looking through my mail trying to find the patch Ondrej created for
dotted namespace code completion in CodeTools but I can't find it. has that
been accepted into this release?

Also, I created a fix for tray icons on Unity (TTrayIcon plain doesn't work
on it), but it would seem a report was never created even though Unity has
been out for more than five years. I don't know if anyone has applied a
version of my fix it to svn, but what I came up with is located here:

https://github.com/sysrpl/Lazarus.UnityAppIndicators