[Lazarus] TAChart Localization

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sat Dec 12 17:44:13 CET 2015

This is work in progress and will probably change. I just wanted to
store a working stage before I'd dive into a more difficult part - maybe
somebody can help me with that: TAChart registers the names of series
types in an internal stringlist. These texts are used in the dropdown
for series selection in the GUI designer. But this registration is
called by the initialization section of the corresponding unit, i.e.
before translation is performed.

Does anybody know of similar situations in the IDE or other packages
from which I could learn how to handle this case correctly?