[Lazarus] Release Candidate 1 of Lazarus 1.6

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:21:27 CET 2015

I don't know if this has been reported, but on several Lazarus
installations I get a "Division by zero" exception when using the "Manage
desktops"  dialog, located under the "Tools -> Desktops ..." menu.  On some
systems the error is reported as a floating point exception and crashes
Lazarus badly.

On my configuration I have anchordockingdsgn installed, but the problem may
affect multiple window layout users as well.

To generate the exception:

Open "Manage desktops"  dialog.
Press the export button.
Save layout as a new name.
Close the "Manage desktops" dialog.

I receive the error at this point one a few systems on Lazarus trunk and
have had this issue for months now. I build Lazarus fresh from trunk often,
so I assume this error affects the latest release candidate as well.