[Lazarus] UTF8String and UTF8Delete

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 23:36:59 CET 2015

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 8:21 PM, Jürgen Hestermann
<juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:
> But if it not only can be changed but already *is* changed
> then the wiki text needs a change too.

I improved the text in wiki.

> As said: The docu in the wikis is very confusing and contradicting,
> fully understandable only for those who already know the details.

It is not contradicting. I hope my editing made it more understandable.
However you really must understand something about FPC's new string
types and their usage.
There is plenty of info available, it will not be repeated in a wiki
page explaining Lazarus UTF-8 support.

Juha