[Lazarus] Lazarus versions in git

Martin Grajcar maaartinus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:35:00 CET 2015

Hi Graeme!

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:

> On 2015-12-17 15:09, Martin Grajcar wrote:
> > I wonder what commit corresponds to Lazarus 1.4.2.
>

> With the limitation in mind (as mentioned in my other replies), I pushed
> a couple of release tags to Github.

That's nice, thank you! However, after having executed git reset --hard
v1.4.2 && make clean && make I've got Lazarus 1.5. As I understand it (or
as I hope), there are just odd versions in the repository and switching to
1.5 was the very first done after releasing 1.4. So taking this commit and
setting the version to 1.4.2 should be all I need?

Regards,
Martin.