[Lazarus] Lazarus versions in git

Thu Dec 17 18:38:58 CET 2015

On 2015-12-17 17:35, Martin Grajcar wrote:
> As I understand it (or
> as I hope), there are just odd versions in the repository and switching to
> 1.5 was the very first done after releasing 1.4. So taking this commit and
> setting the version to 1.4.2 should be all I need?

Yes, normally the release version number is set in the release branch,
so that is not tracked by the Git mirror ("upstream" branch - the
equivalent of SVN Trunk).

Like I said, it is not ideal, you might be missing a few small commits.
The Git mirror is primarily to track SVN Trunk.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/