[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6RC1 make bigide fails on Raspberry Pi2

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:13:47 CET 2015

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 21:48:07 +0100, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>> Should another command be issued in order to get stuff loaded into
>> /usr/lib/fpc/3.0.0?
>
>PREFIX=/usr

Thanks a bunch!
I just knew there would be something simple that I had wrong!
Now started the lazarus RC1 build and it works just fine! :)

The PREFIX=/usr/local came from a cookbook webpage I have used to
install trunk before and it did work then for some reason.

Additional question:

Is the command:
sudo make install sourceinstall OPT=-dFPC_ARMHF PREFIX=/usr

really needed after the "make all" and "sudo make install ..." have
been executed?

I skipped this step now after changing PREFIX and the Lazarus compile
just runs anyway.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden