[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6 and QuestionDLG

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 20 12:32:45 CET 2015

Am 2015-12-19 um 16:34 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
 > On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:17:26 +0100 Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:
 >> Can the result be mcCancel even when it's not part
 >> of the parameter list of the QuestionDlg function?
 > Yes. Many widgetsets support an Escape key and/or have a close button.
 > That's why there is the 'IsCancel' option to redirect the cancel
 > to a button of your choice.

I just had a look at this
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Dialog_Examples#QuestionDlg
but I can't find any mentioning of 'IsCancel'.

It also says:
"If the user cancels the dialog, be sure to check the result! In the above code, the result on cancelling the original dialog will be mrNo."
That seems to be wrong if the result is always mrCancel.