[Lazarus] Procedure List in Lazarus IDE

Mon Dec 21 06:20:13 CET 2015

On 2015-12-18 19:58, Juha Manninen wrote:
> I remember Graeme mentioned that some features broke or disappeared
> during the years. I did not find the post any more

I couldn't find that post either, but off the top of my head I know the
following:

* The icons next to each method, function, procedure, constructor and
  destructor are missing. The original GExperts icons were used, and
  is quite useful in finding things. The fpGUI demo IDE (Maximus) shows
  these correctly, if you wanted a reference.

* Remembering last used window size and position didn't work. I hacked
  my own solution locally writing to a new INI file.

* Remembering last used columns sizes doesn't work. Again, I hacked my
  own solution locally writing to a new INI file.

I'll take another look at Procedure List in Lazarus to see what others
are missing or not working and let you know.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/