[Lazarus] New menu designer

taazz taz at evosi.eu
Wed Dec 23 08:26:25 CET 2015

On 23/12/2015 00:42 πμ, Anthony Walter wrote:
> Ondrej,
>
> The old menu designer was stay on top as well.
Why would I need to see the menu designer when I change application to
anything other than lazarus? The old behavior is why I still design my
menus in delphi.

> Stay on top is needed because the a menu designer is typically a
> separate non docking window (a dialog). For all users menu editing
> invariably consists of:
If you want to make sure it stays on top of the form designer use the
PopupParent and PopupMode properties stop f...ing with my system,
stayontop is a system wide setting not an application one, stop that.