[Lazarus] New menu designer

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Wed Dec 23 19:46:53 CET 2015

On 23.12.2015 19:32, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:23 PM, Ondrej Pokorny <lazarus at kluug.net
> <mailto:lazarus at kluug.net>> wrote:
>
>     No, I have no local changes. I always commit them to trunk :)
>
>     Steps to reproduce: use Alt+Tab when switching to Thunderbird.
>

> I can only reproduce it by opening Lazarus in the front and then
> trying to resize (by dragging) the underlying Thunderbird screen.

When I switch to Thunderbird with Alt+Tab, it stays behind "Leaks and
Traces". If I switch to Thunderbird by clicking its icon in the taskbar,
Thunderbird is shown correctly in front of "Leaks and Traces".

> Actually it doesn't have to be Thunderbird application, the similar
> would occur for any other application.

Yes it happens with every other application. Thunderbird was just an
example.

> But if I click on the Thunderbird window, it comes over the
> leakview... Tricky!

Not for me :(

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx-flYubOTroY3BCaFlScVl2NzA/view?usp=sharing

Ondrej