[Lazarus] New menu designer

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Dec 24 15:36:32 CET 2015

On 23.12.2015 22:46, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> Did you try restoring thumbnail mode for Alt-tab?

It works well in thumbnail mode. The fsStayOnTop-window gets correctly
hidden behind the new external (Thunderbird, whatever) window when
switched to it with Alt+Tab.

But this is not a solution. The old Alt+Tab dialog is by default used in
up to Win7 with themes disabled. It also can be set up in Win10 (as I do).
Everybody running Win7 with themes disabled (I know a lot of people) are
affected by this bug.

Ondrej