[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.6RC1 on various platforms

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Dec 25 12:39:32 CET 2015

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> The good news is that it builds with FPC 3.0.0 on:
>
> PPC Linux, Debian "Lenny"
> Raspbian "Jessie" on RPi2
> SPARC OpenSXCE 2014 (approx. Solaris 11)
> SPARC Linux, Debian "Squeeze"
> x86 linux, Debian "Lenny" and "Jessie"
> x86_64 linux, Debian "Jessie"

Also on straight Raspberry Pi Debian (i.e. not Raspbian) from
http://sjoerd.luon.net/posts/2015/02/debian-jessie-on-rpi2/

An earlier attempt at this wouldn't compile Lazarus, this time I used
the notes at https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/amd64/apds03.html.en
as a checklist for what needs to be on the system, I think the really
important thing was the console-setup package which looks like it's
needed even if the idea is to run the system headless.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk