[Lazarus] ComponentPalette images size on HighDPI devices

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Sun Dec 27 13:56:55 CET 2015

On 27.12.2015 13:45, Juha Manninen wrote:
> However doing this for component palette + maybe IDE CoolBar is not
> enough. At least TToolButton in LCL should support it

The correct place where to solve high-DPI issues is TControl.

It isn't a simple issue and it has to be judged properly.

I do write high-DPI aware LCL-applications already with the current LCL
code. I don't think it can and should be fully automatic.

On 27.12.2015 13:45, Juha Manninen wrote:
> HighDPI issues are becoming more and more important as screen sizes
> and resolutions keep growing.
> We really must address it!

Yes but first we need a proper concept. Fixing this for
TToolButton/IDECoolBar doesn't help.

Btw Sandro it doesn't look like you didn't take screenshots from
high-DPI device, am I wrong?

Ondrej