[Lazarus] FrameRect implementation for WInCE

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 10:37:09 CET 2015

I am trying to implement FrameRect(DC: HDC; const ARect: TRect; hBr:
HBRUSH) for WinCE via line drawing, and thus I have 2 questions:

- Since LineTo draws using the pen, and FrameRect specifies the brush,
how can the brush color be retrieved so that a new pen is created with
the brush color? Anyway, I already have a working implementation using
FillRect (uses the brush).

- Just to confirm: Should the right vertical line have a Y ordinate of
ARect.Right-1 instead of ARect.right?

Stephano