[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 11:52:18 CET 2015

Hello all, in our continuing effort to re-energize the Lazarus community,
and reach out to new prospective users, I will be creating a series of
Lazarus case study videos. This first one is posted online here:

http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/reports/

The aim of this initiative is to draw interest back to Free Pascal and
Lazarus, especially in light of all the hard work you guys have done in
preparing for Free Pascal version 3 and Lazarus version 1.4.

If anyone wants to add to the case study content, feel free to use the edit
this page feature to make your additions. The editors at getlazarus.org can
quickly, and easily find and review your edits, so don't hesitate to
contribute.

Also, if you want to forward the above case study to a work colleague or a
technical acquaintance, please do. That's the reason its there.

Thanks everyone for your hard work, and keep an eye out for our next case
study.