[Lazarus] Hi everyone

Vincenzo Campanella vinz65 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:54:55 CET 2015

Hi everyone

I have just subscribed to this mailing list, being interested in a
future (in the next few months) development of an accounting program
using Pascal + Lazarus.

For the time being, I'll probably lurk keeping silent, but then I'll
start asking questions, hoping not to disturb you, as my Pascal and
Lazarus skills are for sure not the best (up to now experiences in C and
Access VBA only).

Meanwhile, thank you for Lazarus that seems a very very interesting
development tool.

Sorry for my bad English, but my mother tongue is Italian and I am from
Switzerland.

Cheers,
vince