[Lazarus] Developing on Linux with files on Windows NTFS

Gustavo Enrique Jimenez gejimenez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:57:40 CET 2015

> Has anyone had any success in using common storage for multi-platform source
> code?  If so, how do you do it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Don Ziesig

I use a real machine with Linux and a virtual machine with Windows. I
boot to a real Windows only when I have to test custom USB hardware. A
years ago I use a virtual machine with SVN on Linux. The virtual
machine files were hosted on a NTFS partition visible from a real
Linux with Virtualbox and a real Windows with Virtualbox. That way it
was posible to access the source code from both Linux and Windows.

Gustavo