[Lazarus] Is it posibble change cursor in source editor

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Feb 6 21:32:12 CET 2015

On 06/02/2015 20:12, FreeMan wrote:
> I did before, when start IDE, IDE give Access violation, and terminate
>
> On 6.02.2015 19:21, Martin Frb wrote:
>> Replace this with
>>     Create(AHandleOwner, TSynEditScreenCaretPainterInternal);
>>
>> and then

I just tried this myself (under win32), no error. IDE started just fine.
Make sure you have todays SVN. And this, and the color are the 2 only
changes in the file.

Otherwise try the 2 lines in SourcSynEditor I sent 2 mails before.

If it still happens maybe it is a mac only bug, could you try and get a
stacktrace?