[Lazarus] Is it posibble change cursor in source editor

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun Feb 8 14:36:29 CET 2015

On 08/02/2015 12:44, FreeMan wrote:
> I tryed all, but same result, "Access violation." and IDE terminate.
> source editor is opening, but default colors, popup error message and
> click ok or cancel IDE terminate.
> I'm still not use to osx, how can I get stacktrace?
> On 6.02.2015 22:32, Martin Frb wrote:
>>
>> Otherwise try the 2 lines in SourcSynEditor I sent 2 mails before.
>>
>> If it still happens maybe it is a mac only bug, could you try and get
>> a stacktrace?

You will need gdb. (codesigned)
See the wiki. Unfortunately, I can not advice myself on how to codesign gdb.

You can debug the IDE inside the IDE, by opening ide/lazarus.lpi

Or you may run in a shell (there is a lazarus somewhere inside the
lazarus.app folder, find it , and  use that path below)
     gdb /path/to/laz/lazarus.app/......./lazarus
then in gdb, enter "r" and return and when the error happen (lazarus
will freeze, gdb will print something), enter "bt" and return.

I am doing further changes to the code, so maybe just use the old
version, until I commit again.