[Lazarus] Developing on Linux with files on Windows NTFS {Solved]

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Feb 9 13:47:22 CET 2015

On Sun, 8 Feb 2015 14:41:45 -0800
Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com> wrote:

>[...]
> For a long time , I am not using a common  .lpi file for different
> operating systems ,
> but I looked at existing .lpi files in different operating systems (
> FreeBSD , Linux , Windows ) ,
> they are containing
>
> "/usr/home/..."
> "/home/.../"
> "H:\..."

These are probably from you session data, which you can store
separately (Project Options / Session / Save session
information).

For projects using svn or git choose "Save lps in project
directory".
For projects using shared mounts, choose "Save lps in IDE config
directory".

New projects are created with the first option (project directory).

Mattias