[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Feb 14 12:44:31 CET 2015

Il 14/02/2015 11:52, Anthony Walter ha scritto:
> Hello all, in our continuing effort to re-energize the Lazarus
> community, and reach out to new prospective users, I will be creating
> a series of Lazarus case study videos. This first one is posted online
> here:
>
> http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/reports/
>
> The aim of this initiative is to draw interest back to Free Pascal and
> Lazarus, especially in light of all the hard work you guys have done
> in preparing for Free Pascal version 3 and Lazarus version 1.4.
>
> If anyone wants to add to the case study content, feel free to use the
> edit this page feature to make your additions. The editors at
> getlazarus.org <http://getlazarus.org> can quickly, and easily find
> and review your edits, so don't hesitate to contribute.
>
> Also, if you want to forward the above case study to a work colleague
> or a technical acquaintance, please do. That's the reason its there.
>
> Thanks everyone for your hard work, and keep an eye out for our next
> case study.

The initiative is very good, but the page contents appear to be
Windows-only.
"Play" under Linux (CentOs 6) - Firefox has no effect.
As a very basic feature of Lazarus is of being multi-platform, this
appears a bit contradictory.

Just my two cents,

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?