[Lazarus] Examples of CairoCanvas usage

Sat Feb 14 14:58:30 CET 2015

On 2015-02-13 19:21, Juha Manninen wrote:
>     property PagerWidth: integer read GetPaperWidth;

Ah, well spotted. I'll fix this right now.

> The API is very different than what for example PowerPdf has.

As far as I understood the author wrote everything from scratch based
directly on the PDF specification - he didn't use any existing projects
or libraries as the base.

I'm also still in the process of translating all the French words in the
code to English.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/