[Lazarus] Is this bug?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Feb 14 18:11:19 CET 2015

No :) I understood right, but my translate is wrong :)
this link explain bigide
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Getting_Lazarus

bigide         as all, except that the IDE is built with a lot of extra packages

but what is extras? no where in web. of course  after install /
uninstall any packages or in console use lazbuild change bigide defined
packages list. This is not much important for me. I perfer make bigide,
its nearly making 2min so not important. My question is not abouth this.

I reported in bugtracker #27468. rx librarry crased IDE after closed.
this line in crash report on osx system FINALIZE$_$RXICONV + 19
(rxiconv.pas:439) I hope aleksey see this report.

I needed to find which package has error, I looked for, I couldn't
handle it. I tried to remove one by one, what I installed packages after
maked IDE. I have that list, but have not got list, after make (default
installed bigide or just make) so I couldn't compare packages list.

Where or how can I get, lazarus IDE application has (or added) lpk list?
I hope this been clear question.