[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 17 00:52:07 CET 2015

On 16/02/2015 22:38, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The Lazarus team would like to announce the first release candidate
> for the upcoming Version 1.4.  ...

Huge thanks to the team who have laboured to produce this latest marvel.

It installed flawlessly (on my Windows 7 machine) in about 40 seconds,
and was ready to roll! I've never seen such a snappy install for a
full-featured development environment before.

Recompiled the last three projects I worked on (chewing its way through
scores of files) without any problems. No bugs to report yet.

Thanks again.

Howard

---