[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Feb 17 12:39:38 CET 2015

El 17/02/15 a les 12:25, Mattias Gaertner ha escrit:

>> C:\lazextra\rx\tooledit.pas(109,15) Error: (3058) There is no method in
>> an ances
>> tor class to be overridden: "TCustomRxDateEdit.Change;"
>
> Have you seen this:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.4.0_release_notes#TEditButton_was_rewritten
> ?

No, but I just got the svn version of rxnew, and the author read it ;-)

>> TLazPackageGraph.CompileRequiredPackages ERROR="Exit code 1"
>> ERROR: BuildLazarusIDE: Compile AutoInstall Packages failed.
>>
>> I had to interrupt it with CTRL+C
>
> It didn't stop automatically? Can you reproduce it?

I did it twice, I waited for a couple of minutes with no disk activity
then hit CTRL+C. I suppose that if I reinstall the broken version of rx
I can trigger it again...let me try....mmh, it seems I cannot find a way
to install the broken package, make useride just uses the good version now.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es