[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Tue Feb 17 14:28:23 CET 2015

On 2015-02-16 22:38, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The Lazarus team would like to announce the first release
> candidate for the upcoming Version 1.4.

Thanks to all that helped make this one possible. I looked through the
changelog, and there are some really nice features and fixes. eg:
fpdebug, external hint renderer fix, parallel package compilation (its
high time we work our multi-core CPUs), editor toolbar enabled by
default - just to name a few.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
  - Graeme -