[Lazarus] Play video files in a row without delay

Thu Feb 19 10:23:17 CET 2015

On 2015-02-18 21:42, aradeonas wrote:
> I tested LibVLC and read Play a Video from MemoryStream, Using FFMpeg
> but still no luck.

Not sure about videos, but we have played multiple mp3 files in
succession with the vlc wrapper component from FPC (not sure if that is
the same as LibVLC you speak of), to make spoken sentences. We used this
under Linux and Windows, and there was no audible gaps between mp3 files.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/