[Lazarus] RC1 Debugger error

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Thu Feb 19 10:53:33 CET 2015

Some new developments!

Need to go somewhere, but I tried using laz in normal mode (not command
line) and opened the debug output window. I did not compile, just F9 and
the program worked just fine.

I then opened the origProject, compiled, ran and it ran fine.

I then opened the publProject again (no laz shutdowns), compiled, ran
and it also ran fine.

So problem is no longer, as far as I can see, reproducible after simply
running laz from command line with debug log.

HTH!?