[Lazarus] Play video files in a row without delay

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Fri Feb 20 09:04:06 CET 2015

Thank you Mike and John.

But I test playlists with VLC,mplayer and ffplay and problem is after
first file finish thery is a 0.5 second delay for opening second file
and its not good for project because files are tiny videos(less than 5mb
and 4 seconds) and this delay is not good at all.I need to read second
file before first one or pass every frame at a time to player.

Regards,
Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.